Question
Posted by: Anon? | 2010/08/26

Miracle diet?

Hi diet doc

Could you give me more information on this diet that you could loose 5kg''s in 5 days. Read this on the intro page with other Questions asked.
Thanks!

Dear Miracle Diet
I must admit that I do not have any information about this 'Miracle Diet' and I doubt that this is a sustainable slimming diet. If it is supposed to cause users to lose 5 kg in 5 days, it is probably a type of starvation diet which will indeed cause rapid weightloss, but the moment the individual stops using it, he or she will regain all the weight that was lost. Rather use a balanced low-fat diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet’ and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life)for at least 30 min a day. While you are on the ‘Weight loss’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of starvation diets and diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by surfing on this site.

1

Dear Miracle Diet