Question
Posted by: DB | 2010/10/25

Mint imperials

I know of someone who is addicted to mint imperials, do they do harm, this person also has a colon problem

Hallo DB
It contains sugar, so eating mints excessively will be bad for your teeth, and you could pick up weight. Peppermint oil in excess could cause reflux (heartburn), aggravate heart disease or cause allergies.
dr Bets

6
Posted by: ?? | 2016/08/16

I eat them everyeveryday don't get ill at all.

Reply to ??
Posted by: Jack | 2016/06/26

(Mint imperials)I have half a packet like every 3 weeks, it is very bad for your teeth because of the sugar levels.

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Jack | 2016/06/26

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/25

Wank wank wank

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/21

Hi thankyou for the information i have suffered from heartburn and reflux for a while now and do eat a lot of imperial mints (addicted) i shall now take the advice and stop, i am also a chocaholic this also does not help so will give this up too :( well in moderation.

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/25

Hallo DB
dr Bets