Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/02/21

Minki

Hi Cyber Vet

We have a little kitten, she''s 10 weeks old and we''ve had her for 2 weeks now and love her to bits. The only thing we are stressing out about is what if she gets out the window or the front door. Is there anyway we can teach her to go out and come back in again without her running away. Also at what age can she be sterlized or should she have a litter of kittens first. Our older cat is 7 years and we had her sterilized at a young age and she''s very miserable. Don''t want the same with this one. I can''t remember how my older one started exploring the outside world she''s never dissapeared.

Michelle

Dear Michelle

Going out at about 12 weeks with you is a safe option. Spay normally at 6 months old.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/02/22

Dear Michelle

Reply to Cybervet