Posted by: Amanda | 2009-03-11

Miniature horse and lamb " roommates" 

Hi Cybervet
We have a miniature horse. He is a 3 year old stallion. My daughter' s kindergarten school has an animial yard and asked if the miniature horse can come stay with them for a while. He will have a nice little paddock and a shelter. My concern is that he will be sharing his paddock with two little lambs.Do you think he will harm the lambs?
He is good natured and used to dogs and other horses.

Dear Amanda

Monitor it for the first few days but should not be a problem.

Posted by: jax | 2009-03-11

I know a miniature horse who shares his paddock with a pot-bellied pig :-) and the geese and chickens often go there as well. They all seem to get on well...

Reply to jax