Question
Posted by: Lani | 2010/04/14

Miniature Daschund

My miniature Daschund throws up rather often. It''s yellowish foamy bile. He is only 7 mnths old and I am rather getting worried. He is still full of life and loves to play...but this vomitting concerns me. Also his appetite does not seem to be affected.

Dear Lani

Siem sala biem... I think you should go and see a vet.

2
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/04/16

Dear Lani

Reply to Cybervet
Posted by: Murray | 2010/04/14

Mine did the same when we first got them (I have two). Our Vet pointed out that this could be as a result of the food that one is feeding the puppy as, particulalry the protein/fat content which can be a bit much for them at times to digest. Try changing foods.

Murray

Reply to Murray