Question
Posted by: Gigi | 2010/01/22

mini tummy tuck right after birth

hope u can assist me. I already had a baby by C section 8 months ago, and i am still sitting with a big fatty tummy. We are planning another child the end of the year, and i was wondering about doing something like a mini tuck righ after birth, like in immediatley after the c-section while im still in theatre. I guess the reason being is with the c-section the cut is sore for a few days, why not combine this into one?

Do you think this is a good idea, as i have heard of people doing this, obviously the tummy tuck would be more like a mini tummy tuck thus only lyposuction.

Thank you!

That is possible. A plastic surgeon would be the best person to do it.

2

Posted by: Lesley | 2010/01/22

Most docors wouldnt do at just after you gave birth,as all your internal organs havnt settled into their original place as yet and you are still swollen. Its sounds a bit unscrupulous if a doctor says he can do it.

Reply to Lesley