Posted by: CM | 2009-06-24

Mini trampoline

I would like to find out how effective exercising on a mini trampoline will be for weight loss. Any recommendations?

Thank you,

Dear CM
If you spend at least 30 min a day actively jumping on the mini trampoline then this as aerobic exercise will certainly help with weightloss. Aerobic exercise not only burns energy while you are doing the exercise, but it also increases your basic metabolic rate for up to 24 hours after exercise which uses up even more energy. If combined with an energy-reduced, low-fat diet the trampoline jumping should result in weightloss.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-06-25

I run in place for 1/2 the time and the other 1/2 I hop on both legs which may sound easy but trust me, within 2 minutes you feel it!

Have fun

Posted by: CM | 2009-06-24

Thank you Anon
Any particular ways of jumping that you can recommend?

Reply to CM
Posted by: Anon | 2009-06-24

Its a great cardio work out, its like skipping without the rope and better on your joints.

I so it 30 minutes a day!