Posted by: Annie | 2009-10-02

Mini pill

Hi there, I had a ceasar about 9 weeks ago, I breastfeed although I do not have enough milk so I top up after with about 100ml. I breast feed about 10 to 15 min each side about every 3 and a half hours during the day up to 9 at night and baby sleeps through now till 5/6 in the morning so that is when the feeding starts again, my question is, does it matter that I do not have sufficient milk and am on the mini pill, does the two tie up, and is the mini pill still as effective with the lack of milk, I really wouldn' t handle falling pregnant again at the moment.

The mini-pill is not as effective as the combined pill, prticularly if you do not breastfeed regularly.

Posted by: Angel | 2009-10-06

What if you work during week, breastfeed at night and over week-end? Is Microval safe?

Reply to Angel