Question
Posted by: Donne | 2013-01-04

Minesse issue

I have been on minesse for some time now. I have not skipped any pills but took one or two pills the next day after realising I forgot them. I missed my period completely on the 18 Dec and still nothing. I have done 2 pregnancy tests a week after 18 dec and they were both negative. I haven''t been under unusual stress or been eating any differently. What could the problem be? and should I go see a Dr - is there something that they can do? or should I just wait until 18 Jan to see what happens?? We want to try for another baby soon and I want my periods to be regular so that we can know when to try. I have never had irregular periods before this either.

Wait till 18 January. SOmetimes the womb lining can be thinnned out by the Pill and you don't have a period.