Question
Posted by: Smiley | 2009/01/30

Minerva pills and roaccutane

Hi, I'  m planning on taking the Minerva pills and reaccutane, but I'  m worried of the side effects or if they will work for me as I am taking then for having a better skin...I have pimples and some spots.

Dear Smiley

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is a good idea to take a contraceptive while using roaccutane, for the mere fact that used correctly, it will prevent unwanted pregnancy. Roaccutane used during pregnancy is contra-indicated. Please remember that a doctor will have to do the initial blood tests, as well as monitor the effect of roaccutane.

Kind regards