Question
Posted by: Amy | 2009/06/10

Minerva en Miness

Good day,
I was at my gynae yesterday for a yearly checkup. She said I must stop taking Minerva because it gives me very bad headaches and that new studies shows that their is a chance of a stroke later on. She now prescribed Miness. Will it still be as effective because I seriously do NOT want to fall pregnant(can' t afford it). I am really worried. I don' t want a stroke in a few years but can Not fall pregnant.
Please help. I also used Minerva for my skin. Will this help my skin of what can I use?
Thank you very much for the advice

Minesse is as effective as the other Pills if taken correctly. It probably will not help your skin though.