Question
Posted by: Charles | 2012/05/20

Minerva-35 Long term side effects

Hi there.

My girlfriend is considering taking minerva-35 for a lighter period as her symptoms are unbearable. I have a concern though.

My concern is that there are long term side effects of this drug.
Doc, are my concerns valid?

Many thanks,
Charles

Minerva is not necessarily the best Pill to take for this purpose. You are right that all medications have side effects but many women use them without problems.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/02

Can I use minerva if I'm breast feeding?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/23

Good day lm taking Minerva-35 for acne what are the side effects? How long does it take to see the difference on the acne? Thanks

Posted by: Elizabeth | 2012/06/12

Good day
Please tell if Minerva-35 used for longer than 5 yearshave any effect like personality disorders?
Thank you.

Reply to Elizabeth