Posted by: Jean | 2010-11-23

Minerva 35

Hi, Doc

My doctor prescribed Minerva 35 for my skin, it was just past my menstrual cycle when i had the pills and was advised that i could either wait for the next cycle or discard the pill i was suposed to start with and continue with the others i have been taking it for a bit over a week now but for the past 3 days i haven''t been able to eat anything, i am always nauseas , have a terrible headache and throw up everytime i try to eat anything, i am weak and struggle to work, i know that this are some of the side effects, but why are they so severe, was i wrong to start with the brown pills. I want to discontinue the pills to see if its the cause or its something else. can i do that.

You can swap the Minerva for another form of oral contraceptive, as you are experiencing side-effects from Minerva. Consider using a product like Diane.