Question
Posted by: Bidmamma | 2010/09/30

Minerva

Goodday,
I was wondering, I had my baby 7 months ago, and i had my menstrual cycle about 5times! And i was on Minerva but stopped for some stupid reason, and I would like to go back on the Pil, but I haven’ t started my menstrual cycle yet, so where on the packet do i begin to drink the first pil? It shows to begin on the silver section. Could you please advise me in this matter! Thank you

You hould first check a pregnancy test. I dont know how long ago you stopped the Pill, so it is difficult to work out what is going on.