Question
Posted by: bear | 2008/10/20

minerva

Doc I would like to change my pill ( nordette) to minerva -35 but I heard Minerva is not a contraceptive pill and is NOT effective for preventing pregnancy . is this true? pls explain how does it work .Im 24 and never had a baby .ALL the pills I have tried are decreasing my sex drive . I want something that wont temper with my sex drive .pls advice on that too .thank you .

Minerva is a contraceptive like any of the other Pills. It has the added benefit of helping with acne. It is not recommended for general contraceptive use though as it has higher oestrogen content. The effect of the Pill on libido varies form person to person rather than with the specific Pill.

12
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/23

Hi is Minerva a contraceptive pill?how different is it from all the other actual prevention pills...because I want to start using it both for my acne and for preventing

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/23

Posted by: sandy | 2016/02/27

sandy. hi I hav been on minerva for 2months now, does it make me gain weight or lessons my cycle period. .my doc said it will decrease was doing 7days per month plz help

Reply to sandy
Posted by: Mo | 2016/01/26

Hi everyone. I have been on Diane35 and Yazmin for my skin though but it never got better.. And the pills used to make me feel sick .. My Dr recommended Minerva and I just want to make sure it'll help with my skin before I waste my money?

Reply to Mo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/19

Minerva made my skin clear up and it looks great...

Posted by: zama | 2016/01/06

My 4 year old had half packet of my minerva I gave him a glass of milk do i need to take him to the doctor

Reply to zama
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/16

Do you need a script for Minerva? Was on it before and want to go back on it.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/06

I want to start taking the minerva again. I want to double check when is it effective from once I start taking it?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/19

Does minerva make you more fertile when you first start taking it?

Posted by: Alli | 2008/10/21

hi,

I`ve been on Minerva for almost 5 years now. It was prescribed to me by a doctor for my skin problems. Before I got married I went to see a doctor again and she told me that Minverva is a contraceptive pill and I can continue with it. More than one doctor have told me that Minerva is contraceptive, so don`t worry! Hope it helps

Reply to Alli
Posted by: Milly | 2008/10/21

i have changed from nordette to minerva 35. it is a contraceptive pill, and has helped be get a bit of my sex drive back. i also felt that nordette lowered my sex drive terribly. i have been on minerva for 9 months now. and was on nordette for 2years.

hope this helps.

Reply to Milly
Posted by: A | 2008/10/21

Minerva is a contraceptive pill.

Reply to A