Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2008/06/20

Minerva

Good day

I was on Minerva 35 for a year and took my last pill on 14 May 2008, the day my period started.

According to the tablet I was supposed to menstruate last week Wednesday or Thursday. I havent started yet, could it be because I left the tablet.

Dear Concerned
The possibility of pregnancy should be considered as a first option. Should a pregnancy test prove to be negative then the possibility of an ovarian cyst or alternately hormonal imbalance is highly likely, it should be ruled out by a careful gynaecological examination and necessary hormonal blood tests.

4
Posted by: curious | 2008/06/24

do they sell fertlity pills at SA pharmacies?

Reply to curious
Posted by: Monz | 2008/06/20

I was 18 days late on my first cycle after I went off the pill. It happens, your hormones are just adjusting, you just have to wait it out...

Reply to Monz
Posted by: Concerned | 2008/06/20

Did the same thing happen to you as well.

I still havent started menstruating, going into week number two.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Dee | 2008/06/20

Its becuase you stopped the pill.

Reply to Dee