Posted by: Birthday | 2009-06-18

Mine Too!!

It was my birthday too, and I got no gift...
My bf never even wished me!
Ok I went away for my bday and had no reception while I was away. He could have called me at 12 the night though as I only left the morning, he never. He left that night saying he was tired!
I thought he would at least call me to wish me.

So anyways I never saw him that day I returned but I was back the next night, he never even came to me, called me but never wished me.Saw him the following day and ok it' s only a bday but still, nothing.

So his bday was a week after mine and he was asking me what I was gona get him and giving me suggestions.
I never got him anything, well not because I did not want to but because I never had the cash or I would have.I called him at 12 wanting to be the first and wished him.Got him nothing and never said anything, pretended it wasnt his bday.

Its over but it' s still bothering me.
I' m not very much over bdays but I do like to do something special with close family and then also with my partner but this partner really dsnt seem to care.We' ve been together for 2yrs.
Last year come to think of it he never gave me anything either!!!!!
I was so upset but got over it and decided that perhaps because the relationship was new I shouldnt make much of it.
This is the second time around.

Anyone like a list of all the Birthdays when I received no gift ?
Anyhow, you were away, and with no reception, but you're cross he didn't wait up till midnight to call you ?
I don't really understand what a complex thing you have mad eof this --- you called him at midnight to be the first to wish him happy birthday, but pretended you didn't know it was his borthday ? How ?
He got you no present, and this still upsets you ; you got him no present, and didn't explain why, but you don't expect this to bother him ? Why not just have a calm and pleasant discussion with him about how you like to celebrate birthdays, and how he likes to do it, and work out a common policy on this ?