Posted by: Saint | 2009-08-14

Mind their business

i am a very fun person to be around.only to those who know me well.i hardly let people to be that close to me beacuse i cant takes time for me to do so.i just hate it when people pretend to care about you when knowing they are busy gossiping behind your back,it pisses me off so much.they even go to an extend of calling asking about you life your love life.after that they go around talkind and even adding their own stories.
i have very few friends..these people they alwas want something to talk about.except for their lives.this guy just called me now and i am so pissed knowing the kinda person he is and the people he hangs with.i hate gossiping.and people who cant just mind their tuck shops.

SO you take your time before trusting people rather than rushing to trust them willy nilly ? You don't like phonies who sneak behind your back ? Sounds like a really bad case of Normal.
So long as you're nopt excessively suspicious and reluctant to trust even those you have good reason to trust. And the others must lead sadly empty lives if they have nothing better to do than to gossip. Why not simply ignore these creeps, and get a better class of friends ? Such people really do exist