Question
Posted by: Me | 2012/03/19

Mind over matter

Just to encourage you guys. Losing weight is doable - just keep your mind focused. I have lost 6kg since November. I know it sounds slow, but easy does it. What''s the rush ladies. Steady but surely we will get there. I am not on any diet (with a name) - I just eat less portions. I cook everyday to avoid junk food and I exercise 5 times a week.

Yesterday I ran 9km in 1 hour. I have never ran for an hour before. I have walked but never ran. I normally run 5km in 32 minutes. But this time I said to myself " PUSH"  and I did 9km. After 30 minutes I wanted to give up, but I pushed - MIND OVER MATTER. Hopefully next Sunday I can do 10km.

Dear Me
Thank you so much for this wonderfully positive contribution. I do hope that all the other Readers who are trying to lose weight in a flash and are resorting to all kinds of fad diets and weird pills and potions will take what you are saying to heart and follow your example.
Keep up the good work

1

Dear Me
Keep up the good work