Question
Posted by: S | 2010/11/03

Mind games - Reverse Psycho??

My adoloscent boys and their mum have been playing me with mind games (rev. psychology?). Sons messed up educ, committed crime at my bus. losing me ab 1.5 mill rands, and were rude and disobedient to me. When I brought them to book, they shouted me down, called me names and said i am unfair to them and a bad father. Wife believed all their excuses and lies, took their side and I was cornered. Big row brewed - 3 against 1. We split. Now they go around telling friends and fam. that I am crazy bec I put them out.and we all split. I am trying to get my life and bus. together again after the disaster I went thru.

If they committed such enormous crimes ( nearly 2 million rands ? ) why are they not in jail ? teahing them that they can and should get away with major crime, is no kindness to them. Consider laying criminal charges against them, if their criminal activity can be proved - that'll establish clarly who has been lying.
Otherwise, recognize that these horrible kids have no power over you except what you give them. If you ignore the things they are saying - anyone who trusts them will soo discover you were right. Meanwhile, move on with your own life

3
Posted by: WWIII | 2010/11/03

dont worry about them slandering you, you just enjoy and live your life and be happy they are gone, they sound really sick.

Reply to WWIII
Posted by: lizard | 2010/11/03

kick their asses, dont you worry the wheel allways turns and those kids need SOMEONE to be the adult, your wife is stooping to their level, poor you, you''re on your own here buddy, stand your ground they can all eff off and those that side with them

Reply to lizard