Posted by: BI | 2009-04-20

Mind and Body

I almost collapsed yesterday. Exhaustion. My MIND will not let me go through this self-pity because I have things to do, a life to live, and job to do, a career to discover.
So if my mind is incapable of “ taking the blow”  –  the full effect of the trauma of my divorce last year and then another break up I went through last week –  then my BODY takes the brunt of it.
My energy levels are imperceptible.
My mind wants to focus and get things done and move forward and make positive of all that' s happened (because it can be done, it' s just a mindset really) BUT my body feels like it' s been slammed. How do I physically pick myself up? I think it' s obviously linked to these ' loss experiences' .
How do I get my body to co-operate in moving on like my mind can!

Why are you not yet seing a therapist / shrink, to work on improing your mentql and physical capacity to handle these stresses an surmount them ?

Posted by: BI | 2009-04-20

Shrinks and psychologists cost so much money! It' s a hideous situation. I already have outstanding bills from them from last year that my ex is refusing to any and I' m struggling as a single mom.
Is there way to get free / affordable counselling then?

Reply to BI