Question
Posted by: Ann | 2011-06-01

Minamino

Can I give Minamino tablets to my 10 year old, 47kg son?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Ann

Minamino combines vitamins and minerals with amino acids. The capsules are for generally indicated for adults and the syrup, which contains
mainly vitamin B with minerals and amino acids, is recommended for children.

6
Posted by: Carolyn. Flynn | 2016-02-08

Seems impossible to get minamino in Hermanus We Cape South Africa. All pharmacies here say they can't get stock. Is there a problem?

Reply to Carolyn. Flynn
Posted by: Sandy | 2015-07-27

The Times newspaper published an article on Monday 27 July about the dangers of melamine in vitamins. Does Minamino syrup have any dangerous melamine related substances in it?

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: Marco | 2015-06-08

Is minamino suitable for insulin dependent Diabetics?

Reply to Marco
Posted by: Hi Tandie | 2015-05-28

I want to gain weight atleast be a size 32 and right now i'm 28. Someone advised me to use minamino syrup, would that help me to gain weight and be healthy at the same time?

Reply to Hi Tandie | 1 comment (hide)

Yes I highly recommend it for general health, increasing appetite and gaining weight.

Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-06-03

Hi Ann

Reply to pharmacist