Posted by: Es | 2009-09-01

Min Schnauzer vomiting

I hope somebody can shed some light for me. I have a min schnauzer male about 4 years old. Since puppy, he had problems with diarhee and vomiting and the vet told me to feed him Eukinuba. I have done this now for the past 4 years but still sometimes, he vomits for no reason. Last night he woke us up again vomiting twice on the carpet and his bed. Mostly slime.

What can be the problem please?

Dear Es

Anything. Even with tests, x-rays etc it would be difficult to make a diagnoses.

Posted by: Chill | 2009-09-01

He could be eating or chewing something that disagrees with him - or maybe he' s eating too fast, or too much at a time.

Try breaking up his meal into a couple of smaller meals a day and see if that helps.

However, unless this vomiting happens really often, then provided he' s otherwise healthy and active and alert, I don' t think I' d be worrying all that much.

Reply to Chill