Question
Posted by: dirk | 2012-08-07

min pin

Hi we have a minature pincher , she is 7 months old and the problem we have is that she wants to pee everynight about 3 times from 21:00 - 6:00 that she maybe have a bladder problem please help

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Dirk, the very first thing I would suggest is a check up at the vet. If all is fine there, would suggest you try putting a warm coat on her at night. A lot of dogs feel the need (as we humans do), to urinate when it is cold. If that does not work, would suggest you go right back to the beginning and start toilet training again, taking her out last thin at night and first thing is the morning. Good luck!

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2012-08-07

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert