Question
Posted by: zoe' s dad | 2009/08/04

milk galore

my cokcer spaniel ( i have to mispel the first part as we are not allowed to write anything that vaguely resembles the male chicken or the colloquilism for the male reproductive organ) hence the word Cokcer spaniel .
She has just weaned her six pups and they are all gone off to new homes at 6 weeks. I note that she is still laden with milk.
how long before her teats dry up and return to normal size?
please advise as Zoe seems a bit weighed down by the dairy farm!

Dear Zoe's dad

It can take a coupl of weeks. If she is very uncomfortable you can stop the milk with a drug from your vet.