Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-03-23

Milk Cravings

Hello Doc

What could be the cause for milk cravings. It''s been going on for the last 3 weeks or more. I am not pregnant, I take a calcium supplement. I just want milk. I read it could be the start of type 2 diabetes. I don''t think I go overboard drinking milk. If it''s there I will have a glass each morning, if not I won''t run out the house to go buy some quickly.

Do you mean that your milk craving entails one glass of milk per day? If yes, it does not sound abnormal to me. Consult your nearest pathologist for diabetic testing.