Posted by: lee-anne | 2009-10-02

Milk allergy or lactose intolerant

My 8 months old doctor has been on s26 gold but she has some rash on her face n her and a lot of dandruff.

so i changed her milk to Nan Ha, her face seems fine now but she passed gas from now and then..could this be a problem..

or should i take her back to s26 gold..

Dear Lee-Anne
I doubt that your lassie has milk allergy or lactose intolerance, unless such a condition has been confirmed by medical tests. The skin and scalp conditions can be due to many other factors besides food sensitivity and need to be diagnosed and treated by a Dermatologist. All human beings produce large quantities of gas in their digestive tracts which are passed during the course of the day or night. This is a normal physiological reaction. If your child is doing well on Nan then stick to it while introducing weaning foods such as iron-fortified rice cereal, cooked, pureed vegetables or fruits, etc until she is eating most foods.