Question
Posted by: chrystal | 2012/05/04

milk

Am I allowed 250ml of low fat milk a day? If so can I use that to have a mug of Milo everynight? I dont have any milk or sugar in my coffee or tea. I dont have cereals for breakfast in the morning, I have fruit.

Dear Chrystal
As an adult woman you require 1200 mg of calcium a day to prevent brittle bones in the present and osteoporosis in the future, and to obtain 1200 mg of calcium per day it is necessary to have at least 3 servings of dairy products a day. Dairy product servings are: Milk - 1 cup of 250 ml; cottage cheese - 1/2 cup of 125 ml; yoghurt - 1 cup of 250 ml; other cheeses 30 g. So seeing that milk contains 1 mg or more of calcium per ml, adult women should have 2 cups of low-fat or fat-free milk a day plus a 3rd serving of a dairy product such as 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese or 1 cup of low-fat or fat-free yoghurt/day, you can certainly have your cup of low-fat milk with Milo at night (drinking milk at bedtime helps you to relax and sleep thanks to the tryptophan content of the proteins in milk) and another 2 servings of low-fat milk during the dya even if you are slimming!
Enjoy

3
Posted by: Keti | 2012/05/29

Because uninsured htaleh costs are the #1 cause of bankruptcy in the US. If you ever want to own ANYTHING, like a house, or buy a car on credit, you''d best keep htaleh insurance in place. A bad car accident could lay you up for 6 months and give you $250,000 in medical bills, in a minute.

Reply to Keti
Posted by: Estefania | 2012/05/26

Great â € “  I should crenaitly pronounce, impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task.

Reply to Estefania

Dear Chrystal
Enjoy