Posted by: Soraya | 2010-04-06

Hi, Doc, Mildew is growing under my finger nails(2 fingers), i believe it is contagious, what can i use before i get it on the rest of my fingers, it is very imbarrassing, what is the cause of this, Thank you

A yeast infection of the nailbed can take very long to recover and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for medication to treat the yeast infection adequately.

Posted by: Soraya | 2010-04-08

My niece works at a nail salon and she told me to use a pure tea tree oil, is this a good idea

Reply to Soraya
Posted by: Dillyn''s mom | 2010-04-06

I used to get these alot, as I get gel extns.

Go to a nail place and they will treat it. Its the only think that will help... Dont clean it using other nails as it will spread!

Reply to Dillyn''s mom