Question
Posted by: la viv | 2008/10/10

Mild pain on lower left of abdomen

HI doc.I have been feeling this mild pain on the lower part of my left abdomen. What couldbe the problem?

It could be any of a number of things - bowel , urinary or gynae. You would need a full assessment to make a diagnosis.

2
Posted by: Anoni | 2008/10/13

Hi Ladies

I`ve had the same exp-also didn`t know what it was.Turned out to be a bladder infection.If accompanied by urgency to wee and pressure like feeling, it def is.Try drinking Citro-Soda and lots of water.

Reply to Anoni
Posted by: ME | 2008/10/10

I have the same pain, some days it' s more painfull than other. What can be the problem?

Reply to ME