Question
Posted by: C.K | 2011/06/29

Mild Acne

I am suffering mild acne, and have already been on every type od medication for it which never worked, I did however take roacutane 3 time over 2 years, and suffered severe side effects (worse tthen average)..I have heard that taking vitamin A can cure bad skin, is that true? if not what can I do?

C.K

You are correct in thinking that Vitamin A can cure acne. Refer to the following article for a lenghty discussing on vitamin supplementation and acne: http://natural-acne-treatments.blogspot.com/2007/02/what-are-best-acne-vitamins.html

1
Posted by: JANE | 2011/06/30

I ALSO HAD A PROBLEM WITH ACNE AND THERE WAS NO MEDICATION I HADN''T TRIED BUT NONE WORKED. I WAS ALSO ON ACNETANE BUT INSTEAD I GOT WORSE. SOMEONE TOLD ME TO WASH MY FACE WITH AQEOUS CREAM AND COLD WATER AND MOISTURISE IT WITH AQEOUES AGAIN. THAT HELPED ME A LOT AND I THREW AWAY ALL THE MEDICATION I HAD AS IT WAS FRUSTRATING

Reply to JANE