Posted by: migraines | 2009-01-13

What is going on with migril? I can' t get it anywhere, I am told they can' t obtain it due to supply problems.
It is the ONLY thing that kills my migraines. Pleese don' t tell me they have taken it off the market because then I don' t know what I am going to do nothing else helps, they just dull the pain for a bit and then its back with a vengeance.
I think other migraine sufferers will agree, there is NOTHING that compares with that hammering inside your head.

Dear Migraines
I am not aware that they took if off the market! If you really can't get hold of any you can try taking ergotamine 2mg and valoid 50 mg together or try Cafergot - it is very similar to Migril

Posted by: RIEKS | 2009-01-13

I found that Zomig (very expensive) works for me.

Reply to RIEKS