Question
Posted by: Sandra Baak | 2010/02/24

Migranes

Hi there,

I have a friend who is not on Medical Aid and she is really in dire straits. She suffers from terrible migranes and really would love to come to the clinic. Is there a way that you treat people who have a bit of money, but cannot afford the full price? She was in tears when I phoned her now and says she cannot carry on. She saw something about the Headache Clinic in yesterdays paper and I went and printed out all the information about the Clinic. She lives in Cape Town and has really tried everything. She has been suffering from migranes since a child and is in her 50''s now. Thank you.

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Sandra,

Please call me on 0825555763, preferably during the week after 4pm. If I can't answer, please leave me a message and I will call you back.

2
Posted by: Natie | 2010/04/06

Hi I suffer from severe migranes from time to time to the extent that I need to get a Pevideen injecting to relieve from the pain.
The migrane attacks will normally be after a weekend or after I''ve been at the gym.

Could you please help

Natie

Reply to Natie
Posted by: Headache expert | 2010/02/27

Dear Sandra,

Reply to Headache expert