Posted by: DDT | 2011-09-06

Migraines related to muscles

Good day
I am struggling with constant migraines. Drs tried everything –  treating the pain and not the cause. The migraine starts in my left side of my neck with moderate pain, then works up to my left temple with increased pain and the vein swelling.It then moves into my left eye with extreme pain and end up in my left side top jaw with unbearable pain.I also recently discovered that if I lay on my back I can put my head on the pillow to the left, but are unable to do the same to the right (as if my muscles in my neck on left side are to short). What can I do to stop this migraine?

Thanks in advance,

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Migraine is not managed by orthopedic surgeons - sorry !

Posted by: Yvonne | 2011-09-30

Have you tried going to see a physiotherapist specially if you have limited movement in the one side.

Reply to Yvonne
Posted by: Leila | 2011-09-12

I would suggest you try homeopathy. I found it very
effective for migraines in the long run.

Reply to Leila