Question
Posted by: Susan | 2011-08-04

Migraines

I am doing a modul on headaches and migraines in my pharmacy and one of the queston asks if a migraine can be classified as a headache just more severe. / On the one side I would say yes it is just a severe headache but being a migraine sufferer myself and knowing how intense it can be I''m not so sure. What would you suggest I must answer this question ?

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Susan,

It depends who is marking the module. As far as I am concerned, it is a more severe headache, but many headache specialists are under the misguided opinion that it is a separate entity. It depends which school of thought your examiner falls into. Sorry I can't be of more help.

1
Posted by: Headache Expert | 2011-08-05

Dear Susan,

Reply to Headache Expert