Posted by: Brit | 2011-03-04

I now and then get blurd to total blind vision for about 5 min and then it clears up slowly. I have no symtoms or warning before hand, and have no symtoms afterwards.

My eyes just feel blury alot, and my GP said its migraine... but didnt explain further. I have also seen an optom who is prescribing reading glasses.

I would just like more info. Can this kind of migraine weaken my eyes even more? Please help

Is your blindness associated with an intense throbbing headache? If it is, I suggest that you consult a neurologist for tests. You should also consult an opthalmologist. A temporary blockage of the artery that supplies the central nerve of the eye can also cause your symptoms.