Posted by: Anon | 2011-09-12

migraine during period

PLEASE help me! I get the worst migraines when I''m on my period and NOTHING I do takes it away. Today so far, I''ve had 3 migraine kits and about 12 grandpa powders yet my head still hurts! This is the case evey month, for 7 daus
Please, do you have any advice for me? It''s affecting my quality of living, I often have to stay off work because of this

I strongly suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and a possible referral to a neurologist. There is treatment available that will help but the cause must first be investigated. Please do not delay your visit to the doctor, as you are taking way too much medication.

Posted by: Klara | 2011-09-13

It sounds like menstrual migraines. Have you tried the headache expert?

Reply to Klara