Question
Posted by: Junelle | 2008/10/08

Migraine

I' ve bought a migraine coctail but didnt not use it yet. Keeping it for when im having a migraine again. Is a migraine -|- tail ok to use? Is it addictive? If i used 2 migrils to see if the migraine will go away and didnt go away after 2 or 3 hours can i then use the migraine coctail?

Hallo Junelle
It depends on what the pharmacy put in the cocktail - it is usually a pain tablet or two, an anti-inflammatory and something for nausea. It does help for some people but not all. If migril doesn't help, you can take additional pain medication. Let me know what the pharmacy put in the cocktail?