midlife crisis at 36?

Is it possible to have a midlife crisis at 36. I feel myself constantly worrying about getting old and feeling unattractive but I am not even 40. In this modern world they are always saying how good a woman looks for 40 which is like an insult as do we suddenly become old at 40 then? I often find myself thinking about life in my 20' s and longing to be 20 again and out having a party. I have a happy marriage and am a mother to a young child so I shouldn' t be worried about my age yet it bothers me alot.

One can have a crisis, I suppose, any time you choose, and not according to any calendar. We react differently to age and growth. Why not think of seeing a CBT style counsellor to work on what sounds basically like self-esteem issues ?