Question
Posted by: Sons | 2009/07/09

Middle Back Ache

For a few years now i have constant back ache in the middle of my back, yet when i rub in that area it does not feel like the muscle more sore inside the bone. Since yesterday i have now had a pinched nerve in my lower back that has made the middle back worse. When i sit and relax the pain goes away its the moment is sit up for long periods of time or bend over alot. What could be the cause of this?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

There definitely seems to be some functional loss in that area of your spine. One area may indeed affect a level above or below - and even both!! Consult a chiropractor at your earliest convenience.