Question
Posted by: Catherine | 2010/04/08

Mid Pregnancy Pains

Over the past week or two I have noticed that my muscles on the left and right start to tighten up and when it is at that point that it is about to get sore, it relaxes. The muscles are around the ovarie, poky hip bone kind of area. Today I am aching all over in front and have had this other pain once today with it, my back was also killing me last night, must say, I feel uncomfortable.

It all feels kind of PMSy or perhaps that blocked constipated kinda ache, am I making sense?

I have also had a reduction in CM over the past week. Should I be concerned or is this just part of the pregnancy. I am 19 weeks along and not really showing yet.

Cath

All part of pregnancy.

1

All part of pregnancy.