Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-11-17

Microval vs implantation spotting

I would like to how can a person distinguish between Implantation spotting and spotting when using microval for 17 days? Started my menstrual 4days after I started the pill lasted for 7days two days later was intimate and did not use the pull out method as I thought I was on the pill. Five days after that. I Started spotting started off from very light pink to brown very slight cramps occured for a second or so. The spotting lasted for 5 or 6days. And the spotting was very little.I' m using the wait and see method. Should get my cycle between the 19/22. Nausea seems to be the only sign of pregnancy bu otherwise I don' t feel preggies. So once again how can I tell what I was experiencing was due to the microval or whether it was implantation spotting?
The spotting had a bit of a bad smell though...

Kind Regards...

The only way to tell is to do a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: Claire | 2010-02-02

2 weeks ago i got my periods like normal and then last week i had changed to microval and i am getting my periods again but this time my flow is more and i have now a heavy flow instead of a normal flow.why does this happen?is my body adjusting to the microval?

Reply to Claire
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-20