Question
Posted by: Ziyanda | 2009-06-01

Microval vs Eglonyl

I' m a breastfeeding Mom and on the microval pill. My periods came back instatly when I started using the pill. They were quite irregular ' cause I would be on my periods every 2nd week . I haven' t had my periods for a month now, i last had them in April. Since I got back to work my doctor prescribed eglonyl as my milk supply decreased. Does eglonyl have a negative effect on the contraceptive? Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

It is possible that the Eglonyl has had an effect. However, periods can be erratic and often absent on Microval. Check a pregnancy test to be sure that you are not pregnant.