Question
Posted by: Lady | 2009-04-14

Microval- periods

HI there 
I have an 8 month old lb and i never used any pills before i fell pregnant ( we always used a condom). Even after birth we used a condom but we were not consistent with the use and i ended up having to take emergency contraception a few times. So i decided to go on the pill and am currently on microval as i am still breastfeeding. This is my second month on it. In the first month i got my period as normal. However i started bleeding again less than two weeks later ( today is day 2) but the bleding is very light. Could this pill have caused this?
Would appreciate a response to this as i am getting worried.

Yes, this could be a side effect of Microval.