Question
Posted by: Anna | 2011/09/10

Microval and worried

Hi Doc,

My baby is now just under 4months and before we feel prenant I was relying on the Natural family planing method. After baby was born my gyne recommened Microval as I am breastfeeding.
I am now almonst done with the second pack of Microval and my last period was the 4th August. I am now on day 32 of ni peroid. Should i be worried that i might be pregnant? Before i feel pregnant I had a 32-35day cycle, and I am taking my pill everyday at the same time. When i do forget i take it with-in 20min or so never later than 30min. Please help me doc i am very worried. Regards Anna.

Microval tends to give you irregular spotting or no periods at all, so this is normal.

1