Question
Posted by: Mickey | 2010/11/15

Microval

I have been on Microval for 3 days now and had been on Yasmin for 6 months. I had some serious side effects while being on Yasmin(sore swollen breasts all the time,abdominal pains, brown discharge coming from my left breast, headaches etc.

She than precribed Microval for 3 months to monitor if it was Yasmin causing the side effects, and if the discharge in my left breast doesn''t stop I should then go for a mammogram.

How effective is Microval?? I am just scared that I might fall pregnant whille being on Microval cause it is a mini pill for woman who are breast feeding..

Mcroval is less effective than the combined and you have to be very careful to take it at exactly the same time every day and be careful of medications that may interfere.

1