Question
Posted by: Nadi | 2010/07/22

Microval

Hi!

I have a 9 month old baby and breast feeding in the evenings and weekends. I am currently taking microval. Is the pill still safe for my baby at her age? Is it advisable that I still continue with this pill as I have been taking it for +- 8 months? If not what alternative pill can I take, that will not have hormonial things in it (safe for the baby) and not reduce my milk flow as I still want to continue to breast feed.

Regards,

Hallo Nadi
Microval is safe to use while breastfeeding, but you can also use a copper Intra uterine device (IUD) or Mirena (expensive)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/22

Hallo Nadi