Question
Posted by: Dedrei | 2010/06/28

Microval

I have a 9 month old boy that I''m still breastfeeding. I have bleeding problems while I was using Microval so I stopped using it with the advise of my Gynae. I didn''t use anything for protection now for the last 3 months. I use ''fertile-focus'' to monitor my ovulation. First I would like to know if you can ovulate twice in a month without bleeding in between? I mean like a week apart? Remember I''m still breastfeeding. Then I would like to know if I want to go back on Microval, when is the right time to do so?

Thank you!

Some women do ovuulate twice in a month. As long as you are not pregnant, you can restart the Microval any time.

1