Question
Posted by: betsie | 2010/03/06

microdermabrasion (diamond tip)

Can you please give me your professional opinion on microdermabrasion (diamond tip variaty). I am 27 yrs old and i want to go for a course of microdermabrasion treatments to ''freshen'' my skin. However, i am scared that it will make my skin ''thinner'' and make me age faster. Can you please give me your professional advice on this form of treatment- would you recommend it?
Thank you very much for your helpful advice.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Betsie, thank you for the question.

Microdermabrasion is an effective technique for giving the skin a fresher and softer feel and should definitely not thin the skin if performed correctly. It will help to exfoliate the dead outer layer and may help in softening fine lines and reducing the appearance of pores and pigmentation marks.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/03/09

Hi Betsie, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert