Question
Posted by: morgan | 2012-07-16

micarriage

my girlfriend had a miscarriage during her 1st month after she had gone thru a big pain.may u please tell me what was the problem and is it necessary to have her body cleaned

Dear morgan
There are numerous causes of miscarriages and its always recommended that a D&C or a clean up of the womb is to be done to prevent infections and blockages of the tubes.
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2012-07-25

Dear morgan
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

Reply to Fertility Expert
Posted by: Annie | 2012-07-17

Sorry about the loss.

There can be a lot of reasons for the mc. One of these are that implantation were not successfull.

I had an mc when 5 weeks pregnant. She should see a gyne to confirm if a procedure is nessasary to clean. I did not need one. Also she need gyne to check that all is fine, if something is wrong she may have trouble conceiving next time.

But the worst is the loss she is feeling right now. Please support her.

Reply to Annie